1) Hotel staff are being trained in enhanced cleaning routines, both within
personal hygiene and new cleaning routines. We are also following COVID-
19 guidelines provided by local health authorities.
2) Measure the body temperature of all guests before checking into the hotel.
3) In-house doctors measure the body temperature of all the guests
before morning consultation.
4) Enhanced cleaning High-touch areas, such as sofas, bathrooms, remote
controls, are disinfected and cleaned with a higher frequency and alcohol
5) All tables, menus and chairs in our restaurants are cleaned at a much higher
6) All three meals are provided individually as one guest for one table basic.
7) Daily provide the few types of Ayurveda hearable drinks and porridge which
is good for Corvid 19, to keep healthy and strong the body. Herb items are
recommended by the Ayurveda department of Sri Lanka.
inhalation which is good for Corvid 19, to keep a healthy and strong body.
Herb items and menus are recommended by the Ayurveda department of
9) And follow all kinds of guidelines given by the World Health Organization
and Sri Lanka health authorities.